Monday, June 15, 2009

First day of Blue Print Cleanse


Today is my first day of Blue Print Cleanse and after trying the first green juice I am a little nervous! This cleanse consists of 3 days of only drinking 6 freshly made juices. It sounds a lot harder than I think it actually will be.

A little about the Cleanse straight from their website "This Cleanse will gently rid your body of impurities, regain an alkaline balance and normalize digestion and metabolism. Too often, a cleanse stirs up detox symptoms that are far too intense for the “average” person. BPC is designed for people that would like to give their insides a rest while simultaneously going on about their daily lives. One needn’t gamble with extremes to feel the benefits of a Cleanse."

I have not been eating very healthy or going to the gym as much as I need to so I am hoping this will help me get back on track. After finishing the first green juice (that has lots of good for you stuff like celery, kale, romaine, and green apple) and brushing my teeth I am feeling very good.

I don't have any recipes for you today because I don't want to think about all that yummy food I can't have BUT I will be keeping you updated on my cleanse so wish me luck :)

No comments: