Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Time with Blue Print Cleanse

Yes I know this is a goofy picture but this is exactly how I felt after eating a fresh apple! My 3 day Cleanse is over and I survived. I not only survived but thrived!

A little recap for you:

The first day I felt AMAZING! I didn't drink a sip of coffee but I had a lot of energy and my friends even noticed my improved attitude. I must admit the first sip of that green juice scared me but after I got through the whole bottle I knew I would make it all three days. There were a lot of trips to the bathroom (TMI I know but what do you expect when all you do is drink water and juice?) which was made me feel lighter toward the end of the day. Also, the last juice, a cashew and cinnamon concoction was SO good! I was ready to take on the rest of the journey.

Day two - This was a lot harder I have to admit. I was working at my lovely internship where my boss, Sarah, and I were both doing the cleanse, which was good and bad. When we heard about someone eating Mexican food for lunch we were both very jealous but reminded each other that we are doing this cleanse to rid all of the Mexican food we had! Come night time I was ready to reach through the TV screen and eat the pizza on all those darn commercials....but I drank some tea and water and got through it!

Day three- This was MUCH easier! I was full of energy and feeling lighter and happier. I went grocery shopping and got lots of fruit from Trader Joe's and Whole Foods to prepare for today! The juices went down easier and I actually craved that last green juice! I might have bitched and moaned while doing it but on day three I knew it was going to be worth it.

Now that the cleanse is over I feel lighter (by 5 pounds) and healthier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has been overindulging or just wants to get rid of that extra bloat for the beach. I now have no desire for salty foods and crave the clean taste of water and fresh fruit and veggies (although I think I have always craved the taste of fresh fruits I had lost it for a little while getting overwhelmed with stress).

This was worth all the hype and I can't wait to cleanse again...I think I am addicted :)

1 comment:

curlytop said...

Corrine,

Hi! Before I go any farther I just want to introduce myself because my mother instilled a very strict attention to proper etiquette at a very young age. I’m Emily. :D
Now that I’ve satisfied my inner Emily Post I can let you know that I recently did a makeover of Shelby’s blog, La Belle Vegan. Check it out here: http://labellevegan.blogspot.com/

I’m doing a giveaway for another special blogger to redesign there site. If you are interested drop by my site and check it out!

You are such a gorgeous girl! That picture is adorable. :D

With Love,

Emily