As for these pizza's remember you can add any toppings you like, the ones I have are just suggestions. Make these whenever you have a craving for something warm, chewy and tasty.
English Muffin Pizza!Ingredients:
1 light english muffin (100 calorie whole wheat or white your choice)
2 tbsp. your favorite tomato sauce with added spices, salt and pepper to taste
1-2 oz Shredded Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- Split english muffin and spread sauce on both sides. Top with cheese and any other ingredients you want (meat-free pepperoni, tomato, mushrooms, meat-free chicken strips).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes
Calories: 140, Fat: 1g, Sodium: 875mg, Carbs: 24g, Fiber 6.5g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 2g
Meaty thin crust pizza
1 La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb/ Low-Fat Tortilla; Large Size (or any large tortilla about 80 calories)
1/2 cup fat-free tomato sauce
1/2 cup Morningstar Farms Sausage Style Recipe Crumbles
1 1/2 oz. shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and thaw crumbles in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Bake tortilla for 5- minutes on each side or until slightly crispy. Remove tortilla from oven and spread tomato sauce to the edge.
- Sprinkle crumbles evenly with cheese.
- Return pizza to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted
- Cut and serve
Calories: 260, Fat: 5g, Sodium: 1,2000mg, Carbs: 35g, Fiber: 20g, Protein: 25g
Rice cake pizza
6 lightly salted rice cakes
1/3 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place rice cakes on a baking sheet as the oven preheats to 400 degrees
- Spread sauce evenly on each rice cake and top with remaining ingredients with the cheese last
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve
Calories: 73, Fat: 3g, Chol 6mg, Sodium: 171mg, Carbs:10g, Protein: 3g
Tell me about the different pizza combinations you love!